Learning Targets: Use active reading strategies to understand a text; consider and reflect on personal views of hunting
1. QW: WHat are your personal views on hunting? Why?
2. dangerous game agree or disagree Choose 5 statements. For each one, write 2 sentences in your journal describing why you agree or disagree.
3. Read "The Most Dangerous Game". Continue tomorrow.
IAA World History:
Learning Targets: Consider personal views of religion; understand key traditions/practices/beliefs of Hinduism and Buddhism
1. QW: What is a motif? How might a motif show up in History? What are motifs you are discussin gin other classes?
2. world religions agree disagree Choose 6 statements. For each one, write 2 sentences in your journal explaining why you agree or disagree.
3. Notes on Indian REligions .If absent, get these from a classmate.
Learning Targets: Understand the role and expectations of women in Ancient china
1. QW: What are the traditional expectations/duties of men and women in the US?
2. Women in China Fact Hunt