Learning Targets: Define important vocabulary to better understand chapters 4-7
1. QW: Atticus tells Scout "you never really understand someone until you see things from their point of view." Describe a time you needed to see something from someone else's point of view.
2. Stamp 2/3 questions and discuss
3. Work time for Vocab chapters 4-7
Homework: Finish vocab if not done. Due Friday
Learning Targets: Analyze American values and compare values to the depiction of America in the films
1. QW: Which film did you like better? Why?
2. American Values Survey and Activity. If absent, see me for directions.