Learning Targets: Identify and label coutnries and key geographical features of Africa
1. Current Events
2. Finish African Map
Learning Targets: Identify how and why writing skills are progressing from the first essay to the second; reflect on student understanding and responsibilities in class
1. Qw: Free Write!
2. Pass back essays and discuss. Revision due the Monday after Winter Break 1/5
4. Things to know for Anthem Test:
- The names and descriptions of the people who Equality mentions multiple times throughout the story.
- The symbolism of both the light and the uncharted forest
- Key details about the society and the lives of people that live there
- Be able to generally summarize the plot and Equality’s actions
- Definitions/understanding of Dystopia and Utopia
- Important terms used in the story (time periods, names of buildings, events, etc.)