IMG_9577 2

Wonder by R.J. Palacio was the first book to win back in 2013 and here we are now with Wonder as a movie and it's been on the brackets every year since then. I love Book March Madness and anything I know about the N.C.A.A. Basketball tournament I owe to Book March Madness. Here goes another round and my best brackets ever. Many students have obseved that they are the most colorful and that I finally got the "seed" down correctly. I'm proud to have brought this to the Skyhawk nest. 

Overall the line up is amazing and a little surprising in a few places. The Hobbit has never had bracket space. Also, Touching Spirit Bear is a perfect pairing with Gordon Korman's Restart. Matched had it best year ever and Hunger Games is fighting for a place at the table. I love that Hatchet is up against another story of survival since we all know love it hard to survive. Also the two bluest books, Wonder and The Fault in Our Stars are finally at a stand off. Ready Player One is due to be a movie release at the end of the month and since the aurthor Ernst Cline had his hands on the screenplay, I have high hopes for the book this year.

This March we show once again that we are "mad" for books and reading and hopefully a few more students find their way to a few more books that might in turn make them love reading. That's all one can hope. 

Happy Reading and voting! 

Ms. Pappas