Thank you for the great year in Japanese I. You are all wonderful students! Have a great summer.
- you will get and anwer sheet to write on – write your name and either test A or B (depending on which you take)
- you may not leave the room while you're taking the final
- during the final I will grade your notebook if I haven't already
- when you are done you may listen to music quietly
- you must be quiet until everyone is done
- you may not leave until the final period is over
- please lake your fish and nengajo